Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Philbrook Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
To me, the Japanese paintings and the Native American collections were the ones that captured mostly my attention. I definitely recommend the museum, it is worth every minute!
2727 S Rockford Rd, Tulsa, OK 74114, USA
Adults $7.50, kids free.
Tue-Sun: 10am-5pm (until 8pm on Thu)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Gilcrease MuseumHousing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American West, the Gilcrease Museum is must while in Tulsa. The only drawback on the visit is that [...]D: 9.5mi00
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Los Cabos, Mexico
This hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold....
General: The Bungalows Hotel in Los Cabos
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
London, United Kingdom
In London, you can see the popular red telephone box, despite the reduction of their numbers in the past years. Even if they are not only...
Sightseeing: Telephon boxes
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz