Gilcrease Museum, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Gilcrease Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is also a restaurant which is open from 11am to 3pm and a beautiful garden where you take a relaxing walk before you leave. The place is definitely something to see.
1400 Gilcrease Museum Rd, Tulsa, OK 74127, USA
Children free, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Tulsa Zoo & Living MuseumQuite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look happy and as far as I could see they have a pretty comfortable living space, though it could [...]D: 10mi00
- Hard Rock Hotel & CasinoThe newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino. [...]D: 11.3mi10
- DiscoverylandIf you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at Discoveryland. And don't forget to go with your family, because the kids are going to love it. [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- River ParksIf you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can provide a both relaxing, picnic-like outing or a more active, interesting 'playground' [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Los Angeles, California
This a nice little buffet with awesome Japanese food all you can eat. It's also not expensive and fun. They are always open and when I go there, I...
Food: The Lighthouse
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide