Tulsa Palace Cafe, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Palace Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
My favorite is the wood grilled salmon with corn and potatoes and their banana creme brulee. I don't know how the chef does it, but they are exquisite!
1301 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74120, USA
Weekday: 11am-10pm (closed 2pm-5pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Cain's BallroomOne of the main entertainment joints in Tulsa is Cain's Ballroom, which has grown from a garage into a well-known and favorite among locals entertaining venue which hosts concerts all year. We wanted to have some nightlife fun while [...]D: 8mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Located in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in...
Food: The French Room
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
No wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and...
Family & Fun: Oklahoma City Zoo
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant