The Sherwin Miller Museum, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > The Sherwin Miller Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building is quite impressive in itself with its modern architectural style and the exhibitions and collections on display are detailed and easily understandable. If you are interested in Jewish culture or just religion, this place gives you plenty of insight.
2021 E 71st St, Tulsa, OK 74136, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Tulsa Zoo & Living MuseumQuite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look happy and as far as I could see they have a pretty comfortable living space, though it could [...]D: 10mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Philbrook Museum of ArtStarting from the mansion the Philbrook Museum of Art is located in, which in itself can be considered as a work or art, the place has quite much to offer. The various collections of paintings from European, American and Japanese artists, [...]D: 5mi00
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Tiananmen Square is the larges public square in the world. Its name means Gate of Heavenly Peace and is one of the symbols of Beijing. You...
History & Culture: Tiananmen Square
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
The best thing about this place is that it's not at all touristy. A perfect 'off the beaten path' place filled only with locals. The cuisine is...
Food: All' Antica Mola
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Boston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of...
History & Culture: Trinity Church Boston