Discoveryland, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Discoveryland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
From June till August the outdoor theater is going to show the well-known play, Oklahoma! and I'm sure it will be such a great success as it was on Broadway, I can hardly wait to book a seat and go see it!
19501 W 41st St, Sand Springs, OK 74063, USA
$19.95 adults, kids free. (dinner is charged extra)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Philbrook Museum of ArtStarting from the mansion the Philbrook Museum of Art is located in, which in itself can be considered as a work or art, the place has quite much to offer. The various collections of paintings from European, American and Japanese artists, [...]D: 5mi00
- Tulsa Zoo & Living MuseumQuite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look happy and as far as I could see they have a pretty comfortable living space, though it could [...]D: 10mi00
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Spa LuxThere is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide everything which you could desire for an afternoon of bliss. I can't describe it any other [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
If you make a must see list before you go to Prague, Charles Bridge has to be on your list. This wonderful Gothic bridge was ordered by Holy Roman...
Sightseeing: Charles Bridge in Prague
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though...
Sightseeing: Inner Harbor
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife