Discoveryland, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Discoveryland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
From June till August the outdoor theater is going to show the well-known play, Oklahoma! and I'm sure it will be such a great success as it was on Broadway, I can hardly wait to book a seat and go see it!
19501 W 41st St, Sand Springs, OK 74063, USA
$19.95 adults, kids free. (dinner is charged extra)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Hard Rock Hotel & CasinoThe newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino. [...]D: 11.3mi10
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Cain's BallroomOne of the main entertainment joints in Tulsa is Cain's Ballroom, which has grown from a garage into a well-known and favorite among locals entertaining venue which hosts concerts all year. We wanted to have some nightlife fun while [...]D: 8mi00
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Philbrook Museum of ArtStarting from the mansion the Philbrook Museum of Art is located in, which in itself can be considered as a work or art, the place has quite much to offer. The various collections of paintings from European, American and Japanese artists, [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Self-defined as an amazing 'sensory-experience', the maze is basically 4000 square feet of halls with names like Blaze Maze, Big Squeeze and Stomp...
Family & Fun: Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
For quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They...
Food: Fresno Breakfast House
It was a really great way to explore Fort George Island and to learn more about the habitat there. The Eco Motion Tour guide was knowledgeable,...
Outdoors Activities: Eco Motion Tour
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day