Discoveryland, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Discoveryland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
From June till August the outdoor theater is going to show the well-known play, Oklahoma! and I'm sure it will be such a great success as it was on Broadway, I can hardly wait to book a seat and go see it!
19501 W 41st St, Sand Springs, OK 74063, USA
$19.95 adults, kids free. (dinner is charged extra)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Tulsa Palace CafeThey have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied menu with the only Bento specialty in town. They also have private rooms for larger or business [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Tulsa Zoo & Living MuseumQuite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look happy and as far as I could see they have a pretty comfortable living space, though it could [...]D: 10mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Located outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is...
Shopping: Downtown Disney
Opened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge...
Food: Ted's Montana Grill
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing