Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Minnesota Children's MuseumWith so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might not enjoy as much as older kids, some of the rooms are filled with so much entertaining [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Eiffel tower is the symbol of France built for the Paris World Fair in 1889. It is 324 m heigh and has two restaurants in it and a lookout on the...
General: Eiffel tower - le tour d'Eiffel
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Denver has many different options for those travelers that are seeking the sights without the stresses of driving in an unknown city. To find an...
Public Transportation: Utilize alternative transportation
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
Though it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where...
Food: La Bonne Soupe Cafe
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz