Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- History Center MuseumThe museum is quite family oriented with a lot of areas which are dedicated for child entertainment. The History Center Museum is a great visitor facility with not only knowledge about Minnesota and its culture but also some really fun [...]D: 0.2mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
If you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey...
Food: Jameson Distillery
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Corpus Christi, Texas
Though visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups...
History & Culture: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
If you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This...
History & Culture: Orlando Science Center