Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Cafe LatteThe only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and sandwiches, a bakery for sweets and bread and pizzeria. Amazing how they manage to be quick and [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Rice ParkThough not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What makes it such a great place is the fountain in its center and the huge area which surrounds it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The Zoo in Lille has different opening times depending on the season: Monday to Friday from 9 to 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM to 4...
Sightseeing: Opening hours for the Zoo
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and...
Food: Church Street Café
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
New York, New York
The Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet...
Food: Old Homestead Steakhouse
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
San Francisco, California
Located in the heart of the latino district of San Francisco is a little gem of a street where the houses are painted with latin-american centric...
History & Culture: Balmy Street Murals
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only...
Sightseeing: Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam