Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- History Center MuseumThe museum is quite family oriented with a lot of areas which are dedicated for child entertainment. The History Center Museum is a great visitor facility with not only knowledge about Minnesota and its culture but also some really fun [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Rice ParkThough not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What makes it such a great place is the fountain in its center and the huge area which surrounds it [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
London, United Kingdom
My favorite of all the museums of London is the V & A Museum of Childhood. They have a collection of 8,000 dolls, Britain's biggest doll house...
History & Culture: Museum of Childhood
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden
As many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can...
Sightseeing: Cherokee Park
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant