Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Cafe LatteThe only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and sandwiches, a bakery for sweets and bread and pizzeria. Amazing how they manage to be quick and [...]D: 1.6mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey...
Food: Jameson Distillery
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Generally a spa Vietnam vacation packages include a range of treatments such as yoga sessions, spa treatments, meditation, and body massage...
Night Life & Entertainment: Luxury Spa vacation in Vietnam