Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Wabasha Street Caves
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Before you go at night to dance check out their tours first. So interactive and entertaining even for kids, deserving every single penny. Be sure to carry cash with you because they don't accept checks or credit cards at the entrance.
215 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
Tour charges range from $6 to $24.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
In the local place of Hof, clos to Baienfurt, there will be a new thater in 2010. At the theater of Hof, many known artists will show their...
General: New theater at a place called Hof
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Going down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into...
Sightseeing: Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk