Milwaukee Travel Tips, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milwaukee travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Shopping (2)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Milwaukee travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milwaukee travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milwaukee or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milwaukee travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Basilica of St. JosaphatTwo things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you can't encompass everything at once. If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cafe LuluA funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some relaxation time. A wide variety drinks, local and imported, brewed and mixed drinks and wine. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Milwaukee Art MuseumThe Milwaukee Art Museum holds not only artworks from Picasso and Warhol, it is a masterpiece of architecture in itself. The modern, interesting style of the building looks like a bird bent down in a lake with its wings up in the air. It is [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Miller ParkWe went to see the popular ballpark in Milwaukee in September, and we took a tour so that we could get glimpse behind things that we couldn't have seen individually. Miller Park is amazing! Our guide was knowledgeable and answered [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Milwaukee County ZooThough with wide spaces, the areas of the animals are thus arranged in the Milwaukee County Zoo that you can easily see the animals either taking a nap, stretching their legs or just walking around. We also saw flamingos with beautiful [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Milwaukee Public MuseumWith a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to animals, history, culture and science, the museum has something to offer from each field. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
- East Town Women's Resale ShopIf you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes, accessories, bags and furs from Dolce&Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Versace and many others. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
- JoJo's Martini LoungeGreat for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The DomesA land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to locals and visitors. Also called Mitchell Park Conservatory, the domes are divided into [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harley Davidson MuseumThe home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature exhibits of traditional and modern bikes, parts of bikes, toys and many other interesting objects [...]D: 0.5mi00
- House of HarleyBeing a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you wouldn't go there to buy yourself one of the most expensive bikes in the world, you should [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
Recent Milwaukee flights found by Travelgrove users
- $125 Major Carrier
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Nashville, TN (BNA) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 10/31/2018 09:45 pm Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Nashville, TN (BNA) 11/13/2018 07:35 pm
- $146 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Orlando, FL (MCO) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 11/01/2018 08:05 am Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Orlando, FL (MCO) 11/09/2018 11:03 am
- $160 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 10/31/2018 07:40 pm Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Denver, CO (DEN) 11/11/2018 11:10 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Also visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center...
General: The baroque historical center
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr