Milwaukee Travel Tips, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milwaukee travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Shopping (2)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Milwaukee travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milwaukee travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milwaukee or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milwaukee travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Basilica of St. JosaphatTwo things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you can't encompass everything at once. If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cafe LuluA funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some relaxation time. A wide variety drinks, local and imported, brewed and mixed drinks and wine. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Milwaukee Art MuseumThe Milwaukee Art Museum holds not only artworks from Picasso and Warhol, it is a masterpiece of architecture in itself. The modern, interesting style of the building looks like a bird bent down in a lake with its wings up in the air. It is [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Miller ParkWe went to see the popular ballpark in Milwaukee in September, and we took a tour so that we could get glimpse behind things that we couldn't have seen individually. Miller Park is amazing! Our guide was knowledgeable and answered [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Milwaukee County ZooThough with wide spaces, the areas of the animals are thus arranged in the Milwaukee County Zoo that you can easily see the animals either taking a nap, stretching their legs or just walking around. We also saw flamingos with beautiful [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Milwaukee Public MuseumWith a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to animals, history, culture and science, the museum has something to offer from each field. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
- East Town Women's Resale ShopIf you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes, accessories, bags and furs from Dolce&Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Versace and many others. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
- JoJo's Martini LoungeGreat for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The DomesA land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to locals and visitors. Also called Mitchell Park Conservatory, the domes are divided into [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harley Davidson MuseumThe home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature exhibits of traditional and modern bikes, parts of bikes, toys and many other interesting objects [...]D: 0.5mi00
- House of HarleyBeing a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you wouldn't go there to buy yourself one of the most expensive bikes in the world, you should [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
Recent Milwaukee flights found by Travelgrove users
- $192 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 07/15/2015 03:15 pm Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 07/24/2015 06:23 pm
- $192 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Dallas, TX (DAL) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 07/15/2015 08:30 am Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Dallas, TX (DAL) 07/24/2015 06:00 pm
- $222 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Saint Louis, MO (STL) Milwaukee, WI (MKE) 07/22/2015 05:07 am Milwaukee, WI (MKE) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 08/05/2015 06:59 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote...
General: Hotel Ambos Mundos in Havana
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
I was so amazed when I went to see the famous Greektown district in downtown Detroit last summer. I would have never thought a district such as...
History & Culture: Greektown - A Bit of Europe in Detroit
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature