Milwaukee Art Museum, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > Milwaukee Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Several exhibitions are displayed inside the museum from European to American artists. And the place is as amazing from inside as from outside. Definitely a must-see! You can also take a walk on the lake shore after a good 2 hours of museum touring.
700 Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
Free for children and $12 for adults.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The DomesA land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to locals and visitors. Also called Mitchell Park Conservatory, the domes are divided into [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Miller ParkWe went to see the popular ballpark in Milwaukee in September, and we took a tour so that we could get glimpse behind things that we couldn't have seen individually. Miller Park is amazing! Our guide was knowledgeable and answered [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Harley Davidson MuseumThe home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature exhibits of traditional and modern bikes, parts of bikes, toys and many other interesting objects [...]D: 0.5mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Alphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind...
Night Life & Entertainment: Alphaville International Videostore
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
A real piece of history from the 20th century which has been restored and is as new as ever. Also known as the 'Floating White House', the...
Sightseeing: USS Potomac
This brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a...
Sightseeing: Yards Brewing Company in Philadelphia