Milwaukee Art Museum, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > Milwaukee Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Several exhibitions are displayed inside the museum from European to American artists. And the place is as amazing from inside as from outside. Definitely a must-see! You can also take a walk on the lake shore after a good 2 hours of museum touring.
700 Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
Free for children and $12 for adults.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Harley Davidson MuseumThe home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature exhibits of traditional and modern bikes, parts of bikes, toys and many other interesting objects [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The DomesA land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to locals and visitors. Also called Mitchell Park Conservatory, the domes are divided into [...]D: 1.7mi00
- East Town Women's Resale ShopIf you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes, accessories, bags and furs from Dolce&Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Versace and many others. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa travel tips - Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Uberlingen travel tips - Germany
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Aosta travel tips - Italy
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Sapporo travel tips - Japan
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Vaduz travel tips - Liechtenstein
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Quazzane travel tips - Morocco
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Hermosillo travel tips - Mexico
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Kuala Lumpur travel tips - Malaysia
For souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and...
Shopping: Kuala Lumpur Central Market
Albuquerque travel tips - New Mexico
A combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of...
Family & Fun: Albuquerque Biological Park
Columbus travel tips - Ohio
Home of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing...
General: Franklin Park Conservatory