Mason Street Grill, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > Mason Street Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
The meals we had were absolutely delicious. We returned there several times, wanted to taste the lunch and dinner dishes too. We weren't disappointed. If you like simple, American-style based food, than this place is the best!
435 E Mason St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County ZooThough with wide spaces, the areas of the animals are thus arranged in the Milwaukee County Zoo that you can easily see the animals either taking a nap, stretching their legs or just walking around. We also saw flamingos with beautiful [...]D: 6.2mi00
- House of HarleyBeing a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you wouldn't go there to buy yourself one of the most expensive bikes in the world, you should [...]D: 6.7mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Milwaukee Public MuseumWith a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to animals, history, culture and science, the museum has something to offer from each field. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Basilica of St. JosaphatTwo things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you can't encompass everything at once. If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Though having a reputation of being perfect for business meetings, with its chandelier and silver cutlery, the Da Forni Restaurant is an elegant...
Food: Da Forni Restaurant
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Santa Ana, California
Great for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The...
Family & Fun: Santa Ana Zoo
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang