Basilica of St. Josaphat, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > Basilica of St. Josaphat
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday (Christmas for example) do go to the basilica for a concert. You will be blown away by the clear sound of the choir. Amazing. I wouldn't miss!
2333 S 6th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215, USA
Free, donations accepted.
Tours are after the 10am Sunday mass.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Milwaukee Public MuseumWith a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to animals, history, culture and science, the museum has something to offer from each field. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Harley Davidson MuseumThe home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature exhibits of traditional and modern bikes, parts of bikes, toys and many other interesting objects [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- House of HarleyBeing a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you wouldn't go there to buy yourself one of the most expensive bikes in the world, you should [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
We thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day...
Sightseeing: One Nation Travel Turkey
We wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice...
Food: Ciao Bella
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An