House of Harley, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > House of Harley
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can look around, see from in close-up this amazing motorcycle. Being a European, it was a great experience to see so many Harleys in one place. Amazing!
6221 W Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53220, USA
Mon-Sat: 10am to 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
- East Town Women's Resale ShopIf you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes, accessories, bags and furs from Dolce&Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Versace and many others. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
- JoJo's Martini LoungeGreat for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Ginza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded...
Shopping: Shopping in Ginza
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most...
History & Culture: Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - Bazilica
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum
It was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They...
Food: Miss Shirley's Cafe
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe