JoJo's Martini Lounge, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > JoJo's Martini Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go with friends or co-worker and have a great time, they provide excellent service.
418 N Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Weekdays from 3pm.
Weekends from 5/6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Basilica of St. JosaphatTwo things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you can't encompass everything at once. If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
- East Town Women's Resale ShopIf you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes, accessories, bags and furs from Dolce&Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Versace and many others. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Milwaukee Art MuseumThe Milwaukee Art Museum holds not only artworks from Picasso and Warhol, it is a masterpiece of architecture in itself. The modern, interesting style of the building looks like a bird bent down in a lake with its wings up in the air. It is [...]D: 0.9mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
The Asakusa neighborhood in the Taito district is maybe the oldest part of Tokyo. Due tue ist 'age' many temples can be found here, that...
Sightseeing: Sensoji Temple
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Mexico City, Mexico
I have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar...
Night Life & Entertainment: Jorongo Bar
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery