Long Beach Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Long Beach travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Long Beach travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Long Beach travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Long Beach or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Long Beach travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Shoreline VillageTo see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique shops, a lot of restaurants with view of the ocean and an art gallery for those with some fine [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Aquarium of the PacificPerfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a short amount of time. So many interesting sea animals, and some of them you are able to feed too. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- L'Opera RistoranteAn Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and excellent dishes. I also had to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. L'Opera Ristorante is [...]D: 1mi00
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
Recent Long Beach flights found by Travelgrove users
- $152 Jetblue Airways
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Oakland, CA (OAK) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 05/30/2014 11:45 am Long Beach, CA (LGB) Oakland, CA (OAK) 06/02/2014 08:35 pm
- $210 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 06/26/2014 12:10 pm Long Beach, CA (LGB) Seattle, WA (SEA) 07/04/2014 07:25 pm
- $227 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Portland, OR (PDX) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 06/26/2014 01:47 pm Long Beach, CA (LGB) Portland, OR (PDX) 07/04/2014 03:09 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
The most appropriate time to visit the Wichita Gardens would be in summer or spring, because these are the times when the flowers are in bloom and...