King's Fish House, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > King's Fish House
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have restaurants in various places in California, I tried only a couple of them and the one in Long Beach was the best so far. I loved the experience of dining out in the patio. People were walking by and there was music coming from one of the other restaurants. I can only recommend the place!
100 W Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Avg. price: $40
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rheinbrohl travel tips - Germany
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Granada travel tips - Spain
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Montpellier travel tips - France
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Riau travel tips - Indonesia
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Uluwatu travel tips - Indonesia
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Kilkenny travel tips - Ireland
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Ghaziabad travel tips - India
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Laguna travel tips - Philippines
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Balboa Island travel tips - California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Houston travel tips - Texas
The Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an...
History & Culture: Museum of Fine Arts in Houston