Harbor Breeze Whale Watching, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Harbor Breeze Whale Watching
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
We were so lucky because we saw not only whales but dolphins and sea lions too. The latter were so funny, cramped on a buoy and basking in the sun. It was a wonderful couple of hours, would repeat it any time.
Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
$18 for kids, $25 for adults.
7days a week.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe