Shoreline Village, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Shoreline Village
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Though you have to pay for parking and also validate your parking ticket, the area is definitely worth a visit. Buying souvenirs for loved ones who stayed at home is maybe the most popular thing in the village. I absolutely loved the place and will surely take friends here the next time I come in visit to Long Beach.
419 E Shoreline Dr, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Free entrance, $1 for parking up to 2 hours.
Check the restaurant and shop hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Even the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style...
History & Culture: Distillery District in Toronto
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Also a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs...
Food: Replay Lounge
One of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of...
Sightseeing: Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT
The only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering...
Food: Le Bistro
If you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get...
General: Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?