Shoreline Village, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Shoreline Village
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Though you have to pay for parking and also validate your parking ticket, the area is definitely worth a visit. Buying souvenirs for loved ones who stayed at home is maybe the most popular thing in the village. I absolutely loved the place and will surely take friends here the next time I come in visit to Long Beach.
419 E Shoreline Dr, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Free entrance, $1 for parking up to 2 hours.
Check the restaurant and shop hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Aquarium of the PacificPerfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a short amount of time. So many interesting sea animals, and some of them you are able to feed too. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
Iolani Palace is one of the landmarks of Hawaii. Built in 1882, the palace is the only place in the whole USA that was the residence of a reigning...
History & Culture: Iolani Palace in Honolulu
The Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its...
History & Culture: Hennepin Center for the Arts
Don't bring a jacket. You'll of a die from a stroke.