Shoreline Village, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Shoreline Village
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Though you have to pay for parking and also validate your parking ticket, the area is definitely worth a visit. Buying souvenirs for loved ones who stayed at home is maybe the most popular thing in the village. I absolutely loved the place and will surely take friends here the next time I come in visit to Long Beach.
419 E Shoreline Dr, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Free entrance, $1 for parking up to 2 hours.
Check the restaurant and shop hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit