Open Sesame Grill, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Open Sesame Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are quite good, we enjoyed our tabouleh salad which has tomato, chopped parsley, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It had a fresh and delicious taste. They have also a take out menu so if you don't want to take a seat, you can have you dish prepared and eat it anywhere you want.
5215 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- Aquarium of the PacificPerfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a short amount of time. So many interesting sea animals, and some of them you are able to feed too. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Shoreline VillageTo see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique shops, a lot of restaurants with view of the ocean and an art gallery for those with some fine [...]D: 1.4mi00
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the...
Sightseeing: Walk around in the old city center
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The...
History & Culture: Artspace
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant