L'Opera Ristorante, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > L'Opera Ristorante
- Food travel tip
- City center
Attention to detail can be noticed not only in the decor but the presentation of the food too. The dishes we ordered looked so great that we felt it was a shame to destroy them. :) And the taste of it just took you to heaven, it melted in your mouth. A highly recommended place, even if you're in town for business.
101 Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Prague, Czech Republic
If you want to buy a really stylish souvenir and have some extra money to spend, Art Deco Galerie is a great place. They sell items from the golden...
Shopping: Art Deco Galerie
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam