L'Opera Ristorante, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > L'Opera Ristorante
- Food travel tip
- City center
Attention to detail can be noticed not only in the decor but the presentation of the food too. The dishes we ordered looked so great that we felt it was a shame to destroy them. :) And the taste of it just took you to heaven, it melted in your mouth. A highly recommended place, even if you're in town for business.
101 Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
The biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during...
Night Life & Entertainment: Big Fresno Fair
A museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful...
History & Culture: Heard Museum in Phoenix