Long Beach Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Long Beach Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The place's only drawback is that it is open only on weekends and Thursdays, though all day long starting 11am. Fridays are free, so if you're in town for the weekend, you might give it a try. It's definitely worth it.
2300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Adults: $7, kids: free
(Fridays, Thu. 5pm-8pm free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Aquarium of the PacificPerfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a short amount of time. So many interesting sea animals, and some of them you are able to feed too. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- L'Opera RistoranteAn Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and excellent dishes. I also had to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. L'Opera Ristorante is [...]D: 1mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
Los Angeles, California
This is a beautiful stretch of coast line just underneath Santa Monica. You should take your time when going there in order to go for a walk,...
Beaches : Santa Monica State Beach
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz