Long Beach Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Long Beach Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The place's only drawback is that it is open only on weekends and Thursdays, though all day long starting 11am. Fridays are free, so if you're in town for the weekend, you might give it a try. It's definitely worth it.
2300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Adults: $7, kids: free
(Fridays, Thu. 5pm-8pm free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Singapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street...
Shopping: Lau Pa Sat
Located in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner,...
Food: Cosmopolitan Tavern
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably