Long Beach Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Long Beach Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The place's only drawback is that it is open only on weekends and Thursdays, though all day long starting 11am. Fridays are free, so if you're in town for the weekend, you might give it a try. It's definitely worth it.
2300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Adults: $7, kids: free
(Fridays, Thu. 5pm-8pm free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Shoreline VillageTo see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique shops, a lot of restaurants with view of the ocean and an art gallery for those with some fine [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Gondola GetawayYou just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you choose depending on your circumstances. But this activity should not be missed. The gondoliers [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
The Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7...
Sightseeing: Sumida River
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
Punggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many...
Outdoors Activities: Punggol Jetty
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive