Gondola Getaway, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Gondola Getaway
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The gondoliers are dressed in the traditional striped shirts, whistling and it is such a great feeling cuddling up with a loved one, holding hands and enjoying the scenery sweeping you by. Ah, I just loved every minute of it!
5437 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Check their site for info.
11:00am to 11:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
Finding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the...
Public Transportation: Some Lille taxi phone numbers
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.