Vienna Travel Tips, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Vienna travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (3)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Vienna travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Vienna travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Vienna or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Vienna travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
- HundertwasserhausIf you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting! [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Parking near the SchonbrunnFrom November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces were occupied. There is a big parking in front of the palace. We had to pay around 3 euros [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Christmas market at the SchonbrunnIf you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can buy some beautiful hand-made decorations. [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
Recent Vienna flights found by Travelgrove users
- $616 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Vienna, AT (VIE) 10/22/2019 08:50 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Houston, TX (IAH) 10/30/2019 07:30 pm
- $680 Air Lingus
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Vienna, AT (VIE) 11/13/2019 05:35 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 11/26/2019 11:40 am
- $697 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Buffalo, NY (BUF) Vienna, AT (VIE) 09/24/2019 07:41 am Vienna, AT (VIE) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 10/01/2019 08:35 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
If you are seeking Luxury Transportation on your Puerto Rico Holiday, Contact at viplimopr.com to get Luxury Cars and Low-Cost Transportation in...
General: VIP Limo Puerto Rico
Located in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired...
Sightseeing: UCR Botanic Gardens