Vienna Travel Tips, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Vienna travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (3)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Vienna travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Vienna travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Vienna or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Vienna travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
- HundertwasserhausIf you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting! [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Parking near the SchonbrunnFrom November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces were occupied. There is a big parking in front of the palace. We had to pay around 3 euros [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Christmas market at the SchonbrunnIf you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can buy some beautiful hand-made decorations. [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
Recent Vienna flights found by Travelgrove users
- $570 Tap airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Vienna, AT (VIE) 11/29/2017 06:40 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Boston, MA (BOS) 12/06/2017 06:30 pm
- $586 Tap airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Vienna, AT (VIE) 02/28/2018 11:30 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) New York, NY (JFK) 03/06/2018 01:15 pm
- $597 Tap airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Miami, FL (MIA) Vienna, AT (VIE) 01/16/2018 04:45 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Miami, FL (MIA) 01/24/2018 06:30 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days)...
Night Life & Entertainment: Montreal Jazz Festival
The first zoo in China, the Beijing Zoo is a great destination for families or friends. It's main attractions are the pandas, of course, though I...
Outdoors Activities: The Beijing Zoo
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art