Vienna Travel Tips, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Vienna travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (3)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Vienna travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Vienna travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Vienna or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Vienna travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
- HundertwasserhausIf you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting! [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Parking near the SchonbrunnFrom November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces were occupied. There is a big parking in front of the palace. We had to pay around 3 euros [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Christmas market at the SchonbrunnIf you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can buy some beautiful hand-made decorations. [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
Recent Vienna flights found by Travelgrove users
- $487 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Vienna, AT (VIE) 01/24/2017 05:55 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Boston, MA (BOS) 01/31/2017 07:50 am
- $607 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Vienna, AT (VIE) 04/11/2017 09:40 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) Chicago, IL (ORD) 04/26/2017 06:50 am
- $714 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Vienna, AT (VIE) 12/08/2016 11:40 pm Vienna, AT (VIE) New York, NY (JFK) 12/15/2016 07:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Kansas City, Missouri
Though mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It...
Family & Fun: Toy and Miniature Museum
Los Angeles, California
Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides....
Night Life & Entertainment: Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane Harbor
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably