Alphaville International Videostore, Vienna, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna > Alphaville International Videostore
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically everything.
The store is in the center of Freihausviertel, what is worth a visit anyway and if you want to have a movie night with freinds, don't miss Alphaville.
Schleifmühlgasse 5, 1040 Vienna, Austria
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Parking near the SchonbrunnFrom November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces were occupied. There is a big parking in front of the palace. We had to pay around 3 euros [...]D: 1.6mi00
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Christmas market at the SchonbrunnIf you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can buy some beautiful hand-made decorations. [...]D: 1.9mi00
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Saint Louis, Missouri
It is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it...
Food: Roper's Ribs