Parking near the Schonbrunn, Vienna, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna > Parking near the Schonbrunn
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- HundertwasserhausIf you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting! [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one...
Food: Local Pizza (so tasty)
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter