Parking near the Schonbrunn, Vienna, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna > Parking near the Schonbrunn
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Christmas market at the SchonbrunnIf you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can buy some beautiful hand-made decorations. [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
The place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and...
Sightseeing: Larimer Square
Sweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some...
Shopping: Old Kentucky Chocolates
The Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The...
Outdoors Activities: Bok Tower Gardens
A lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though...
Family & Fun: Exploration Place