Austria Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Austria travel tips
Browse useful Austria travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Austria you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Austria or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Austria
- Skiing for a dayBludenz travel tipsIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
- Casino BregenzBregenz travel tipsIf you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Ski Vacation with KidsForstau travel tipsForstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for them (inclusive lunch) and teach them skiing. The teachers are very helpful, friendly and the [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Cafe-Bar M1Graz travel tipsThe place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not driving, they are very good. The atmosphere is really great, the ambiance is beautiful and [...]D: 3.5mi00
- SkiingHintertux travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. There are also busses going to the lift, if you dont have a hotel near by. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- How to get there comfortablyInnsbruck travel tipsIf you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skying areaMayrhofen travel tipsIf you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can either ask at your hotel or at the local tourist office. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The abbey in MelkMelk travel tipsIf you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice a day. You better see the exact hours on the internet before going there. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Horse Riding in RadstadtRadstadt travel tipsAre you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a ski vacation. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brüderlein feinSalzburg travel tipsIt's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city. It is also a small place so it might happen that you don't find seats, so either make [...]D: 13.4mi01
- SkiingSankt Anton Am Arlberg travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of ski trails and 185 kilometers nature left trails for skiing. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skiing in SchrunsSchruns travel tipsNice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl. [...]D: 1mi00
- ArenaVienna travel tipsTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- BackstageWiener Neustadt travel tipsThey have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the town. People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Austria you may be interested in
Browse Austria travel tips by cities:Bludenz (1)Bregenz (3)Forstau (1)Graz (2)Hintertux (1)Innsbruck (1)Mayrhofen (2)Melk (1)Radstadt (1)Salzburg (2)Sankt Anton Am Arlberg (1)Schruns (1)Vienna (8)Wiener Neustadt (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Open for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions...
Sports & Wellness : Honda Center in Anaheim
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
What an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They...
Food: Jean Farris Winery
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge