Austria Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Austria travel tips
Browse useful Austria travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Austria you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Austria or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Austria
- Skiing for a dayBludenz travel tipsIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
- Casino BregenzBregenz travel tipsIf you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Ski Vacation with KidsForstau travel tipsForstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for them (inclusive lunch) and teach them skiing. The teachers are very helpful, friendly and the [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Cafe-Bar M1Graz travel tipsThe place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not driving, they are very good. The atmosphere is really great, the ambiance is beautiful and [...]D: 3.5mi00
- SkiingHintertux travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. There are also busses going to the lift, if you dont have a hotel near by. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- How to get there comfortablyInnsbruck travel tipsIf you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skying areaMayrhofen travel tipsIf you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can either ask at your hotel or at the local tourist office. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The abbey in MelkMelk travel tipsIf you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice a day. You better see the exact hours on the internet before going there. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Horse Riding in RadstadtRadstadt travel tipsAre you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a ski vacation. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brüderlein feinSalzburg travel tipsIt's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city. It is also a small place so it might happen that you don't find seats, so either make [...]D: 13.4mi01
- SkiingSankt Anton Am Arlberg travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of ski trails and 185 kilometers nature left trails for skiing. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skiing in SchrunsSchruns travel tipsNice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl. [...]D: 1mi00
- ArenaVienna travel tipsTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- BackstageWiener Neustadt travel tipsThey have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the town. People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Austria you may be interested in
Browse Austria travel tips by cities:Bludenz (1)Bregenz (3)Forstau (1)Graz (2)Hintertux (1)Innsbruck (1)Mayrhofen (2)Melk (1)Radstadt (1)Salzburg (2)Sankt Anton Am Arlberg (1)Schruns (1)Vienna (8)Wiener Neustadt (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Key West, Florida
This a beautiful house with turn-of-the-century architecture built for the naturalist John Audubon in the 1840s when he visited then settled down...
History & Culture: Audubon House and Tropical Garden
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing