Austria Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Austria travel tips
Browse useful Austria travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Austria you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Austria or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Austria
- Skiing for a dayBludenz travel tipsIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
- Casino BregenzBregenz travel tipsIf you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Ski Vacation with KidsForstau travel tipsForstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for them (inclusive lunch) and teach them skiing. The teachers are very helpful, friendly and the [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Cafe-Bar M1Graz travel tipsThe place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not driving, they are very good. The atmosphere is really great, the ambiance is beautiful and [...]D: 3.5mi00
- SkiingHintertux travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. There are also busses going to the lift, if you dont have a hotel near by. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- How to get there comfortablyInnsbruck travel tipsIf you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skying areaMayrhofen travel tipsIf you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can either ask at your hotel or at the local tourist office. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The abbey in MelkMelk travel tipsIf you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice a day. You better see the exact hours on the internet before going there. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Horse Riding in RadstadtRadstadt travel tipsAre you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a ski vacation. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brüderlein feinSalzburg travel tipsIt's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city. It is also a small place so it might happen that you don't find seats, so either make [...]D: 13.4mi01
- SkiingSankt Anton Am Arlberg travel tipsIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of ski trails and 185 kilometers nature left trails for skiing. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skiing in SchrunsSchruns travel tipsNice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl. [...]D: 1mi00
- ArenaVienna travel tipsTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- BackstageWiener Neustadt travel tipsThey have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the town. People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Austria you may be interested in
Browse Austria travel tips by cities:Bludenz (1)Bregenz (3)Forstau (1)Graz (2)Hintertux (1)Innsbruck (1)Mayrhofen (2)Melk (1)Radstadt (1)Salzburg (2)Sankt Anton Am Arlberg (1)Schruns (1)Vienna (8)Wiener Neustadt (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
If you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the...
Family & Fun: Kentucky Horse Park
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell