Ski Vacation with Kids, Forstau, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Forstau > Ski Vacation with Kids
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Forstau 165, 5550 Forstau, Austria
8:00am - 5:00pm
How to get there:
'Skischule Rensch', Forstau at the skilift
Recent travel tips for Austria
- The abbey in MelkIf you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice a day. You better see the exact hours on the internet before going there. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Skiing for a dayIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
- Theater festival at the lake of ConstanceIf you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz. The stage is always directly next to the lake and the plays are very good. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Forstau you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
One of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at...
History & Culture: Plaza de la Revolucion in Havana
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
While Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if...
Sightseeing: Palais des Beaux-Arts
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
At preferred-limousine.com, get the wonderful experience of Transportation Services with our top-quality Private Car Service & Town Car Service in...
Public Transportation: Preferred Limousine
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl