Backstage, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Wiener Neustadt > Backstage
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be in Weiner Neustadt.
Brodtischgasse 16, 2700 Wien, Austria
Wed. - Sat. 20:00 - Open End
Recent travel tips for Austria
- Horse Riding in RadstadtAre you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a ski vacation. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- HundertwasserhausIf you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting! [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Skiing for a dayIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
- Skiing in SchrunsNice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl. [...]D: 1mi00
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Wiener Neustadt you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Trekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an...
General: Trekking in Nepal
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
The most amazing historical museum regarding music I’ve ever seen and experienced. The first thing our guide showed us was Berry Gordy’s house...
History & Culture: Motown Historical Museum in Detroit
Even during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The...
Sports & Wellness : Soular Massage Wellness Center
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike...
Sightseeing: Virginia Beach Boardwalk
Washington, District Of Columbia
There are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely...
Food: Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DC