How to get there comfortably, Innsbruck, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Innsbruck > How to get there comfortably
- General travel tip
- City center
Südtiroler Platz 5-7, 6020 Innsbruck, Österreich
Recent travel tips for Austria
- Cafe-Bar M1The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not driving, they are very good. The atmosphere is really great, the ambiance is beautiful and [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Tourisst acommodationsIf you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- SkiingIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. There are also busses going to the lift, if you dont have a hotel near by. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Landeszeughaus GrazIf you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting still a lof of people. It´s really interesting, because you can watch all the old weapons [...]D: 3.6mi00
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
Things about Innsbruck you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Long Beach, California
A casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat...
Food: King's Fish House
The only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering...
Food: Le Bistro