Skiing, Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Sankt Anton Am Arlberg > Skiing
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Tourism agency of Tirol -
Austria-6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
Telefon: +43 (5446) 22690
Schneetelefon: +43 (5446) 2565
Fax: +43 (5446) 2532
(September till middle of november):
Monday - friday: 8 - 18 o'clock
saturday - sunday: closed!
Monday - friday:
phone: 8 - 19 o'clock
office: 8.30 - 19.00 o'clock
9.00 - 12.00 and
14.00 - 17.00
Recent travel tips for Austria
- Casino BregenzIf you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The abbey in MelkIf you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice a day. You better see the exact hours on the internet before going there. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cafe-Bar M1The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not driving, they are very good. The atmosphere is really great, the ambiance is beautiful and [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Alphaville International VideostoreAlphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind enough, they will make an exception. They have a very wide selection, you will find practically [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Tourisst acommodationsIf you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Sankt Anton Am Arlberg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Visit the archaeological museum of Lyon. It has got a good open air part, with partly restored city quarters. Tel.: 04 72 38 81 90
General: Roman museum
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Hi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a...
Public Transportation: Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.
It was my first time in such a funhouse and I loved it. Amazing Chicago is located on Navy Pier and although this staff is mainly for kids, I saw a...
Family & Fun: World's best funhouse
This unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive...
Sightseeing: The Purcell-Cutts House