The abbey in Melk, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Melk > The abbey in Melk
- General travel tip
- City center
Melk Abbey, Abteilung Berthold Dietmayr Straße 1, 3390 Melk, Austria
Adults per person:
without guided tour: € 7,70
with guided tour*: € 9,50
*: Tours only in the rooms of the abbey, not in the park
March 28, 2009 to November 1, 2009
March 27, 2010 to November 7, 2010
Visits possible daily with or without a guided tour
May to September:
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (admission until 5:00 p.m.)
Recent travel tips for Austria
- BackstageThey have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the town. People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be [...]D: 0.9mi00
- SkiingIf you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of ski trails and 185 kilometers nature left trails for skiing. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Skiing in SchrunsNice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl. [...]D: 1mi00
- Landeszeughaus GrazIf you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting still a lof of people. It´s really interesting, because you can watch all the old weapons [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Tourisst acommodationsIf you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Melk you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chelsea
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Seoul, South Korea
One of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace...
History & Culture: Gyeongbokgung Palace
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour