Christmas market at the Schonbrunn, Vienna, Austria
Travel tips > Europe > Austria > Vienna > Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Ehrenhof 0, 1130 Vienna, Austria
Recent travel tips for Vienna
- ChelseaIt's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place. There is always live DJ and good party music from rock to hip hop. Music is really [...]D: 0.9mi10
- ArenaTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- M+S Tirese ObligatoryWhen you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you and you don't have them, it costs you 35 Euro. [...]D: 0.1mi01
- Parking near the SchonbrunnFrom November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces were occupied. There is a big parking in front of the palace. We had to pay around 3 euros [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Sightseeing from the RiesenradIf you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on the top you can see a very big part of the city. It's not cheap but I think it worth it. [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Vienna you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature