Corks Away Wine Cruises, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Corks Away Wine Cruises
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Corks Away provide excellent service and high-class meals with great ambiance and a friendly staff. They are polite, entertaining and always at your service. We had a wonderful time cruising their vessels and their wines just added to the perfect day. Highly recommended.
194 Marina Dr #101, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Depends on cruise choices.
Usually weekends, from 11:45am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Los Angeles, California
Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides....
Night Life & Entertainment: Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane Harbor
Virginia Beach, Virginia
An entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are...
Family & Fun: Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Visit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the French colonists between 1863 and 1880. The name Notre-Dame...
Sightseeing: Saigon Notre Dame Basilica