Corks Away Wine Cruises, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Corks Away Wine Cruises
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Corks Away provide excellent service and high-class meals with great ambiance and a friendly staff. They are polite, entertaining and always at your service. We had a wonderful time cruising their vessels and their wines just added to the perfect day. Highly recommended.
194 Marina Dr #101, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Depends on cruise choices.
Usually weekends, from 11:45am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese GardenJapanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach offers the same beauty and harmony that make such a place worth visiting. The [...]D: 4mi00
- Harbor Breeze Whale WatchingWe had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching tours are absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the boats are quite safe and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
- King's Fish HouseA casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat. Nothing fancy, just great food and relaxing ambiance. They have restaurants in various [...]D: 1mi00
- L'Opera RistoranteAn Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and excellent dishes. I also had to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. L'Opera Ristorante is [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lt. Gov. John Graves Simcoe saw the newborn USA as a threat, so he established the base of Fort York in 1793 to defend Toronto (known as...
History & Culture: Fort York
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Only a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy...
Sightseeing: Lucy the Elephant
Saint Louis, Missouri
There are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see...
Outdoors Activities: Forest Park