Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Aquarium of the Pacific
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is also a Behind the Scenes tour, but you have to pay extra for that. You can check that by the entrance and buy the combined ticket before you enter. We didn't have time for that, unfortunately, but I heard its really worth a try. Next we will definitely make it!
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
$24.95 for adults, $12.95 for children.
9am-6pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
- L'Opera RistoranteAn Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and excellent dishes. I also had to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. L'Opera Ristorante is [...]D: 1mi00
- George's Greek CafeFeaturing traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. They have two locations in Long Beach, one on Pine Avenue and [...]D: 1mi00
- Shoreline VillageTo see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique shops, a lot of restaurants with view of the ocean and an art gallery for those with some fine [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Open Sesame GrillFor a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take reservations, so you might have to arrive early in order to get a table. Their dishes are [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some...
Shopping: City 2 Shopping Center
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
This playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and...
Family & Fun: Rotary Storyland Playland
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar