Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Long Beach > Aquarium of the Pacific
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is also a Behind the Scenes tour, but you have to pay extra for that. You can check that by the entrance and buy the combined ticket before you enter. We didn't have time for that, unfortunately, but I heard its really worth a try. Next we will definitely make it!
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
$24.95 for adults, $12.95 for children.
9am-6pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Long Beach
- Long Beach Melodrama TheaterFor a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it so great and personal. It is child friendly, so you can take your family, kids with you and I [...]D: 1.4mi20
- Sushi StudioSushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was worth it! The meal I had in the Sushi Studio in Long Beach was exquisite. I was told the meals [...]D: 2.9mi00
- The Queen Mary in Long BeachOne of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment, interesting tours and attractive visiting sites. The huge ships, which resembles the famous [...]D: 2mi10
- Corks Away Wine CruisesEither for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of entertainment. Several cruise packages are available including bicycle carriage rides from restaurants in [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Long Beach Museum of ArtOverlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety of exhibitions including sculptures and paintings. Featuring contemporary and classical [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Long Beach you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
People are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and...
Outdoors Activities: Tempest Tours
I've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with...
Food: Tattered Cover
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets