ComedySportz, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > ComedySportz
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The location is also great, with a hint of funky style, and you can also order drinks and something to eat, though the emphasis is not on the food but the show. Don't Miss it!
420 S 1st St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- Lakefront BreweryEntertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was funny, we sampled 4 kinds of beer during the tour, and we even got a souvenir beer glass. I [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Pabst MansionI'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures, because the house is magnificent. The main staircase with its wood-carved banisters and walls [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The DomesA land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to locals and visitors. Also called Mitchell Park Conservatory, the domes are divided into [...]D: 1.7mi00
- JoJo's Martini LoungeGreat for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go [...]D: 6.6mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
The tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things...
General: Overall Trip to Northern Ireland
Glimpse of Mountain biking tour in Nepal Nepal is the world's number one adventure playground for mountain bikers. Through mountain biking trip is...
Outdoors Activities: Biking trip to Nepal
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Truly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Art