East Town Women's Resale Shop, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel tips > North America > United States > Milwaukee > East Town Women's Resale Shop
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The shop is open every day except Sunday from 9:30 till 5:30 and the staff is really friendly so you can take your time in the shop and roam through all the greatest brands for a small price.
159 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Milwaukee
- JoJo's Martini LoungeGreat for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. Serving mostly drinks, cocktails stronger ones, their specialties are martinis. You can go [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Milwaukee Public MuseumWith a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to animals, history, culture and science, the museum has something to offer from each field. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Milwaukee County ZooThough with wide spaces, the areas of the animals are thus arranged in the Milwaukee County Zoo that you can easily see the animals either taking a nap, stretching their legs or just walking around. We also saw flamingos with beautiful [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Milwaukee Art MuseumThe Milwaukee Art Museum holds not only artworks from Picasso and Warhol, it is a masterpiece of architecture in itself. The modern, interesting style of the building looks like a bird bent down in a lake with its wings up in the air. It is [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Basilica of St. JosaphatTwo things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you can't encompass everything at once. If you are visiting Milwaukee during a holiday [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Milwaukee you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
In this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family...
Family & Fun: Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center
A beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in...
Food: Café Terra Cotta