Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the gulf of Thailand are among the most popular dive sites in Thailand, with spectacular underwater vistas and a huge range of tropical wildlife to be seen at the various dive sites in the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. If you've never been diving in your life, then a Thailand Vacation will be the perfect time for you to get your exciting diving started, also, there are plenty of courses out there that can get you qualified in a few days matter.
Be pampered at a luxury spa resorts
If you truly want to experience an authentic and unique luxury holiday to Thailand, a stay at a spa resort and accommodation through the country is considered as one of the most relaxing ways to spend your vacation in the land of the smiles. Many of the larger resort hotels on the islands and even in big cities like Bangkok and Chainag Mai have outstanding spa facilities at its best which offering a range of, sauna, make sure to opt for a Thailand luxury tours which includes best Thai massage treatments you could ever expect.
Take a city break in Bangkok
Bangkok with no doubt is one of the cities in Asia that allow you to experience everything in one place, its bustling nightlife and the cultural sightseeing will amaze any new comers with its bustling markets, stunning architecture and fine dining, Bangkok is a great capital city to visit on a luxury holiday to Thailand. Also, other chances are up to travel to northern Thailand where you will have great options to visit some UNESCO sites such as Ayutthaya and Sukhothai as well as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to get an excursions to visit Ethnic minorities on a day trip. Also, Bangkok is a best place to flight out to neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia and for instant a frequent flight to Ho Chi Minh City, just make sure to check the latest southern Vietnam packages tours to enjoy your holiday in this breathtaking metropolis.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang