Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the gulf of Thailand are among the most popular dive sites in Thailand, with spectacular underwater vistas and a huge range of tropical wildlife to be seen at the various dive sites in the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. If you've never been diving in your life, then a Thailand Vacation will be the perfect time for you to get your exciting diving started, also, there are plenty of courses out there that can get you qualified in a few days matter.
Be pampered at a luxury spa resorts
If you truly want to experience an authentic and unique luxury holiday to Thailand, a stay at a spa resort and accommodation through the country is considered as one of the most relaxing ways to spend your vacation in the land of the smiles. Many of the larger resort hotels on the islands and even in big cities like Bangkok and Chainag Mai have outstanding spa facilities at its best which offering a range of, sauna, make sure to opt for a Thailand luxury tours which includes best Thai massage treatments you could ever expect.
Take a city break in Bangkok
Bangkok with no doubt is one of the cities in Asia that allow you to experience everything in one place, its bustling nightlife and the cultural sightseeing will amaze any new comers with its bustling markets, stunning architecture and fine dining, Bangkok is a great capital city to visit on a luxury holiday to Thailand. Also, other chances are up to travel to northern Thailand where you will have great options to visit some UNESCO sites such as Ayutthaya and Sukhothai as well as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to get an excursions to visit Ethnic minorities on a day trip. Also, Bangkok is a best place to flight out to neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia and for instant a frequent flight to Ho Chi Minh City, just make sure to check the latest southern Vietnam packages tours to enjoy your holiday in this breathtaking metropolis.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand# 5 Koh Samui Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
This Fado restaurant is typically Portuguese in every aspect: its architecture, its atmosphere, its food, everything. From the first moment we...
Food: Clube de Fado Restaurant in Lisbon
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
We stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had...
Outdoors Activities: Murray Family Farm
A building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent...
History & Culture: Mission Inn Museum
For friends or families with younger/older children, Houston's Horseback Riding in Tucson offers the best outdoor activity you can get. Either...
Outdoors Activities: Houston's Horseback Riding