Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the gulf of Thailand are among the most popular dive sites in Thailand, with spectacular underwater vistas and a huge range of tropical wildlife to be seen at the various dive sites in the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. If you've never been diving in your life, then a Thailand Vacation will be the perfect time for you to get your exciting diving started, also, there are plenty of courses out there that can get you qualified in a few days matter.
Be pampered at a luxury spa resorts
If you truly want to experience an authentic and unique luxury holiday to Thailand, a stay at a spa resort and accommodation through the country is considered as one of the most relaxing ways to spend your vacation in the land of the smiles. Many of the larger resort hotels on the islands and even in big cities like Bangkok and Chainag Mai have outstanding spa facilities at its best which offering a range of, sauna, make sure to opt for a Thailand luxury tours which includes best Thai massage treatments you could ever expect.
Take a city break in Bangkok
Bangkok with no doubt is one of the cities in Asia that allow you to experience everything in one place, its bustling nightlife and the cultural sightseeing will amaze any new comers with its bustling markets, stunning architecture and fine dining, Bangkok is a great capital city to visit on a luxury holiday to Thailand. Also, other chances are up to travel to northern Thailand where you will have great options to visit some UNESCO sites such as Ayutthaya and Sukhothai as well as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to get an excursions to visit Ethnic minorities on a day trip. Also, Bangkok is a best place to flight out to neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia and for instant a frequent flight to Ho Chi Minh City, just make sure to check the latest southern Vietnam packages tours to enjoy your holiday in this breathtaking metropolis.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Define a Thailand Luxury TourLuxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements along with privately guided tours through Thailand’s amazing attractions with lux and exclusive [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
This institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai...
General: Community Science Center
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap