Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the gulf of Thailand are among the most popular dive sites in Thailand, with spectacular underwater vistas and a huge range of tropical wildlife to be seen at the various dive sites in the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. If you've never been diving in your life, then a Thailand Vacation will be the perfect time for you to get your exciting diving started, also, there are plenty of courses out there that can get you qualified in a few days matter.
Be pampered at a luxury spa resorts
If you truly want to experience an authentic and unique luxury holiday to Thailand, a stay at a spa resort and accommodation through the country is considered as one of the most relaxing ways to spend your vacation in the land of the smiles. Many of the larger resort hotels on the islands and even in big cities like Bangkok and Chainag Mai have outstanding spa facilities at its best which offering a range of, sauna, make sure to opt for a Thailand luxury tours which includes best Thai massage treatments you could ever expect.
Take a city break in Bangkok
Bangkok with no doubt is one of the cities in Asia that allow you to experience everything in one place, its bustling nightlife and the cultural sightseeing will amaze any new comers with its bustling markets, stunning architecture and fine dining, Bangkok is a great capital city to visit on a luxury holiday to Thailand. Also, other chances are up to travel to northern Thailand where you will have great options to visit some UNESCO sites such as Ayutthaya and Sukhothai as well as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to get an excursions to visit Ethnic minorities on a day trip. Also, Bangkok is a best place to flight out to neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia and for instant a frequent flight to Ho Chi Minh City, just make sure to check the latest southern Vietnam packages tours to enjoy your holiday in this breathtaking metropolis.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand# 5 Koh Samui Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
This temple is the collection of Idols and artistic remains recovered from ground which shows the history of 2000 year old based on Brahmi...
Family & Fun: Mahudi Jain Temple
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
On planning to visit Leh Ladakh via bike ride from Manali, then the best time would be June to September. You may need to travel at least 2 days by...
General: A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING