Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts and well known spa treatments that attracts likeminded tourist from all over the world, the good thing is that in Loh Samui one can do few thing in same time, you may relax at the beach in the morning and relax at the spa with luxury treatment and party at night in the tropical beach.
# 4 Chiang Mai
Located in northern Thailand with a great possibility for adventure trips that makes anyone’s stay a bit longer for reasons and in such one could experience a cultural sightseeing while the other can choose an excursions to enjoy the adventure in lush tropical forests including elephant ridding, however, Chiang Mai itself has become a great destination for luxury spa treatments, travelers choose it because of a variety of things to do while enjoy relaxing days in the high end spas and luxury resorts.
# 3 Hua Hin
Beautifully maintained gardens, ultra luxury resorts and golf courses as well as being a royal city is just a part of what Hua Hin has to offer, there are dozens of luxury spas dotted around this well preserved town which one could get a real benefit, also, a golf vacation will do its highest peak in Hua Hin and a Thailand luxury tour could include all of them into a packages holiday.
# 2 Royal siam spas in Bangkok
Being a mega capital of Thailand has a lot to offer from a few days sightseeing to day trips out of the city as well as luxury holiday stay in some of the very well preserved and internationally services luxury hotels and spas. Some of the very well known spas cold be found around Asoke and Sukhumvit area from where monthly rotating packages which are innovative and means it is always worth a visit, although we highly recommend the traditional Thai massage as well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Define a Thailand Luxury TourLuxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements along with privately guided tours through Thailand’s amazing attractions with lux and exclusive [...]D: n/a00
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to ThailandGo diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters;...
Sightseeing: Sundarban forest tour
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Not just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because...
Food: Carlos Bistro
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center
A building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent...
History & Culture: Mission Inn Museum