Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts and well known spa treatments that attracts likeminded tourist from all over the world, the good thing is that in Loh Samui one can do few thing in same time, you may relax at the beach in the morning and relax at the spa with luxury treatment and party at night in the tropical beach.
# 4 Chiang Mai
Located in northern Thailand with a great possibility for adventure trips that makes anyone’s stay a bit longer for reasons and in such one could experience a cultural sightseeing while the other can choose an excursions to enjoy the adventure in lush tropical forests including elephant ridding, however, Chiang Mai itself has become a great destination for luxury spa treatments, travelers choose it because of a variety of things to do while enjoy relaxing days in the high end spas and luxury resorts.
# 3 Hua Hin
Beautifully maintained gardens, ultra luxury resorts and golf courses as well as being a royal city is just a part of what Hua Hin has to offer, there are dozens of luxury spas dotted around this well preserved town which one could get a real benefit, also, a golf vacation will do its highest peak in Hua Hin and a Thailand luxury tour could include all of them into a packages holiday.
# 2 Royal siam spas in Bangkok
Being a mega capital of Thailand has a lot to offer from a few days sightseeing to day trips out of the city as well as luxury holiday stay in some of the very well preserved and internationally services luxury hotels and spas. Some of the very well known spas cold be found around Asoke and Sukhumvit area from where monthly rotating packages which are innovative and means it is always worth a visit, although we highly recommend the traditional Thai massage as well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Sundarbans cruises of Bangladesh Expeditions Regular weekend Sundarbans tours for 4 night/ 3 days These trips cover the Sundarbans forest- the...
Beaches : Sundarbans trip run in a package in Bangladesh
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Nothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead...
Outdoors Activities: Wind Wolves Preserve
Designed as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have...
Sports & Wellness : Sk8 Asylum
Julia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional...
Food: Julia's Indonesian Kitchen