Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts and well known spa treatments that attracts likeminded tourist from all over the world, the good thing is that in Loh Samui one can do few thing in same time, you may relax at the beach in the morning and relax at the spa with luxury treatment and party at night in the tropical beach.
# 4 Chiang Mai
Located in northern Thailand with a great possibility for adventure trips that makes anyone’s stay a bit longer for reasons and in such one could experience a cultural sightseeing while the other can choose an excursions to enjoy the adventure in lush tropical forests including elephant ridding, however, Chiang Mai itself has become a great destination for luxury spa treatments, travelers choose it because of a variety of things to do while enjoy relaxing days in the high end spas and luxury resorts.
# 3 Hua Hin
Beautifully maintained gardens, ultra luxury resorts and golf courses as well as being a royal city is just a part of what Hua Hin has to offer, there are dozens of luxury spas dotted around this well preserved town which one could get a real benefit, also, a golf vacation will do its highest peak in Hua Hin and a Thailand luxury tour could include all of them into a packages holiday.
# 2 Royal siam spas in Bangkok
Being a mega capital of Thailand has a lot to offer from a few days sightseeing to day trips out of the city as well as luxury holiday stay in some of the very well preserved and internationally services luxury hotels and spas. Some of the very well known spas cold be found around Asoke and Sukhumvit area from where monthly rotating packages which are innovative and means it is always worth a visit, although we highly recommend the traditional Thai massage as well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers are opt for a vacation in Thailand and they will almost land in this big city from where they [...]D: n/a00
- Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to ThailandGo diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have...
Food: Sadie's in Albuquerque
Choosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of...
History & Culture: Cultural city tour in Detroit
For a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not...
History & Culture: Oakland Museum of California