Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts and well known spa treatments that attracts likeminded tourist from all over the world, the good thing is that in Loh Samui one can do few thing in same time, you may relax at the beach in the morning and relax at the spa with luxury treatment and party at night in the tropical beach.
# 4 Chiang Mai
Located in northern Thailand with a great possibility for adventure trips that makes anyone’s stay a bit longer for reasons and in such one could experience a cultural sightseeing while the other can choose an excursions to enjoy the adventure in lush tropical forests including elephant ridding, however, Chiang Mai itself has become a great destination for luxury spa treatments, travelers choose it because of a variety of things to do while enjoy relaxing days in the high end spas and luxury resorts.
# 3 Hua Hin
Beautifully maintained gardens, ultra luxury resorts and golf courses as well as being a royal city is just a part of what Hua Hin has to offer, there are dozens of luxury spas dotted around this well preserved town which one could get a real benefit, also, a golf vacation will do its highest peak in Hua Hin and a Thailand luxury tour could include all of them into a packages holiday.
# 2 Royal siam spas in Bangkok
Being a mega capital of Thailand has a lot to offer from a few days sightseeing to day trips out of the city as well as luxury holiday stay in some of the very well preserved and internationally services luxury hotels and spas. Some of the very well known spas cold be found around Asoke and Sukhumvit area from where monthly rotating packages which are innovative and means it is always worth a visit, although we highly recommend the traditional Thai massage as well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers are opt for a vacation in Thailand and they will almost land in this big city from where they [...]D: n/a00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Many say that the view from Arc de Triomphe over Paris is much more interesting and nicer than the view from the Eiffel Tower. I must disagree with...
Sightseeing: View from Arc de Triomphe on Eiffel Tower
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
SAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers....
Food: Samy's curry Indian Restaurant
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
A former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and...
Outdoors Activities: Wildwood Preserve Metropark