Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand, Bangkok
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
- General travel tip
- City center
Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense as well as mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts and well known spa treatments that attracts likeminded tourist from all over the world, the good thing is that in Loh Samui one can do few thing in same time, you may relax at the beach in the morning and relax at the spa with luxury treatment and party at night in the tropical beach.
# 4 Chiang Mai
Located in northern Thailand with a great possibility for adventure trips that makes anyone’s stay a bit longer for reasons and in such one could experience a cultural sightseeing while the other can choose an excursions to enjoy the adventure in lush tropical forests including elephant ridding, however, Chiang Mai itself has become a great destination for luxury spa treatments, travelers choose it because of a variety of things to do while enjoy relaxing days in the high end spas and luxury resorts.
# 3 Hua Hin
Beautifully maintained gardens, ultra luxury resorts and golf courses as well as being a royal city is just a part of what Hua Hin has to offer, there are dozens of luxury spas dotted around this well preserved town which one could get a real benefit, also, a golf vacation will do its highest peak in Hua Hin and a Thailand luxury tour could include all of them into a packages holiday.
# 2 Royal siam spas in Bangkok
Being a mega capital of Thailand has a lot to offer from a few days sightseeing to day trips out of the city as well as luxury holiday stay in some of the very well preserved and internationally services luxury hotels and spas. Some of the very well known spas cold be found around Asoke and Sukhumvit area from where monthly rotating packages which are innovative and means it is always worth a visit, although we highly recommend the traditional Thai massage as well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing...
History & Culture: Hagia Sophia
Charlotte, North Carolina
When I think of New York, I envision a city springing with life. This land defines newer realms of life. For the increasing aspirants there are,...
Family & Fun: New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels