China Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > China travel tips
Browse useful China travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for China you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in China or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from China
- A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In BeijingBeijing travel tipsChina travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and historical sites. Traveling on holiday is becoming a new fashion and the good way to relieve [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Huangshan TourBeijing Shi travel tips[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url] [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to chennai in your own luxury carChengtu travel tipsHi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider, Thetourque, they provide all kind of services related to cars. [...]D: n/a00
- How to choose the perfect car rentalChengtu travel tipsPerfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car rental discounts may be your reward. Know your terrain. Make sure your car hire deal matches your [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Living in Hangzhou ChinaHangzhou travel tipsThis is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China. [...]D: n/a00
- Shaolin Temples in HenanHenan travel tipsShaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly because of the Kung-fu movies of Bruce Lee, David Carradine and many others. Most of the [...]D: 685.4mi00
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong travel tipsHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Potala PalaceLhasa travel tipsLocated on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage Site. It consists of two big palaces. In the White Palace resides the Dalai Lama, the [...]D: 45.8mi00
- Shanghai Zhongshan ParkShanghai travel tipsZhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in the city, but is it worth checking out in you happen to be in the area. The most interesting [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Guiyuan Si MonasteryWuhan travel tipsGuiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in the architectural style of the Quing Dinasty from 1658. The building system is very beautiful [...]D: 40.8mi00
Things about China you may be interested in
Browse China travel tips by cities:Beijing (17)Beijing Shi (1)Chengtu (2)Hangzhou (1)Henan (1)Hong Kong (17)Lhasa (1)Shanghai (16)Wuhan (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Los Cabos, Mexico
For three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires,...
Sports & Wellness : America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los Cabos
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Though maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time,...
History & Culture: Atlantic City Art Center
Santa Ana, California
Great for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The...
Family & Fun: Santa Ana Zoo