China Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > China travel tips
Browse useful China travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for China you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in China or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from China
- A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In BeijingBeijing travel tipsChina travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and historical sites. Traveling on holiday is becoming a new fashion and the good way to relieve [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Huangshan TourBeijing Shi travel tips[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url] [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to chennai in your own luxury carChengtu travel tipsHi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider, Thetourque, they provide all kind of services related to cars. [...]D: n/a00
- How to choose the perfect car rentalChengtu travel tipsPerfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car rental discounts may be your reward. Know your terrain. Make sure your car hire deal matches your [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Living in Hangzhou ChinaHangzhou travel tipsThis is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China. [...]D: n/a00
- Shaolin Temples in HenanHenan travel tipsShaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly because of the Kung-fu movies of Bruce Lee, David Carradine and many others. Most of the [...]D: 685.4mi00
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong travel tipsHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Potala PalaceLhasa travel tipsLocated on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage Site. It consists of two big palaces. In the White Palace resides the Dalai Lama, the [...]D: 45.8mi00
- Shanghai Zhongshan ParkShanghai travel tipsZhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in the city, but is it worth checking out in you happen to be in the area. The most interesting [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Guiyuan Si MonasteryWuhan travel tipsGuiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in the architectural style of the Quing Dinasty from 1658. The building system is very beautiful [...]D: 40.8mi00
Things about China you may be interested in
Browse China travel tips by cities:Beijing (17)Beijing Shi (1)Chengtu (2)Hangzhou (1)Henan (1)Hong Kong (17)Lhasa (1)Shanghai (16)Wuhan (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier