China Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > China travel tips
Browse useful China travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for China you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in China or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from China
- A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In BeijingBeijing travel tipsChina travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and historical sites. Traveling on holiday is becoming a new fashion and the good way to relieve [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Huangshan TourBeijing Shi travel tips[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url] [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to chennai in your own luxury carChengtu travel tipsHi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider, Thetourque, they provide all kind of services related to cars. [...]D: n/a00
- How to choose the perfect car rentalChengtu travel tipsPerfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car rental discounts may be your reward. Know your terrain. Make sure your car hire deal matches your [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Living in Hangzhou ChinaHangzhou travel tipsThis is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China. [...]D: n/a00
- Shaolin Temples in HenanHenan travel tipsShaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly because of the Kung-fu movies of Bruce Lee, David Carradine and many others. Most of the [...]D: 685.4mi00
- Must-Try Chinese FoodsHong Kong travel tipsAmong the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you visit the country. For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be [...]D: n/a00
- Potala PalaceLhasa travel tipsLocated on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage Site. It consists of two big palaces. In the White Palace resides the Dalai Lama, the [...]D: 45.8mi00
- Shanghai Zhongshan ParkShanghai travel tipsZhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in the city, but is it worth checking out in you happen to be in the area. The most interesting [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Guiyuan Si MonasteryWuhan travel tipsGuiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in the architectural style of the Quing Dinasty from 1658. The building system is very beautiful [...]D: 40.8mi00
Things about China you may be interested in
Browse China travel tips by cities:Beijing (17)Beijing Shi (1)Chengtu (2)Hangzhou (1)Henan (1)Hong Kong (16)Lhasa (1)Shanghai (16)Wuhan (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day