China Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > China travel tips
Browse useful China travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for China you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in China or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from China
- A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In BeijingBeijing travel tipsChina travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and historical sites. Traveling on holiday is becoming a new fashion and the good way to relieve [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Huangshan TourBeijing Shi travel tips[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url] [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to chennai in your own luxury carChengtu travel tipsHi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider, Thetourque, they provide all kind of services related to cars. [...]D: n/a00
- How to choose the perfect car rentalChengtu travel tipsPerfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car rental discounts may be your reward. Know your terrain. Make sure your car hire deal matches your [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Living in Hangzhou ChinaHangzhou travel tipsThis is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China. [...]D: n/a00
- Shaolin Temples in HenanHenan travel tipsShaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly because of the Kung-fu movies of Bruce Lee, David Carradine and many others. Most of the [...]D: 685.4mi00
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong travel tipsHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Potala PalaceLhasa travel tipsLocated on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage Site. It consists of two big palaces. In the White Palace resides the Dalai Lama, the [...]D: 45.8mi00
- Shanghai Zhongshan ParkShanghai travel tipsZhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in the city, but is it worth checking out in you happen to be in the area. The most interesting [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Guiyuan Si MonasteryWuhan travel tipsGuiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in the architectural style of the Quing Dinasty from 1658. The building system is very beautiful [...]D: 40.8mi00
Things about China you may be interested in
Browse China travel tips by cities:Beijing (17)Beijing Shi (1)Chengtu (2)Hangzhou (1)Henan (1)Hong Kong (17)Lhasa (1)Shanghai (16)Wuhan (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Saint Petersburg, Russia
An adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center...
Family & Fun: Cool place to stay
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
San Diego, California
The Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun...
General: Gaslamp Quarter
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit...
Beaches : Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 days