Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can also take a walk, or have a picnic in the park on top of the peak, or eat something tasty in the Peak Tower’s restaurant. If you go up, you should go with the tram. Not only the view is great from the tram, but you can experience a little bit of history as well, travelling with a 12O year-old transportations that is so much part of the town.
Adult HK$ 36(return), HK$ 25 (single)
Child/Senior HK$ 16 (return),HK$ 9
Tram operates from 7am till midnight. The facilities are open all day long.
How to get there:
Best way to get to the peak is by using the tram, which you can board at 33 Garden Road. Garden Road can be reached with the MTR to Central J2 exit and walking through Chater Garden.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong WatersThe ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s. These ferries are so much a piece of the city as the double-deckers are of London. Actually [...]D: n/a00
- Must-Try Chinese FoodsAmong the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you visit the country. For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be [...]D: n/a00
- The Man Mo Temple of Hong KongDedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were solved in the early times but now serves as a refuge for the believers and locals. The [...]D: 5199.9mi01
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Seoul, South Korea
We fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or...
Sightseeing: Folk Village Museum near Seoul
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater