The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong
- General travel tip
- City center
Though we didn't spend so much time in the hotel (we went to Hong Kong on holiday, so we were exploring the city all day), it was a good feeling to know that after a tiering day we would have a warm shower and a soft, comfy bed to our disposal. We could always relax in our room, whenever we returned from a busy day. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who'd ask my opinion about accommodation in Hong Kong.
73 Chatham Rd S, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hotel Rates: $104.70
Check in time is 2:00 PM
Check out time is 12:00 PM
How to get there:
By taxi or tram.
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Must-Try Chinese FoodsAmong the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you visit the country. For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be [...]D: n/a00
- Ocean Park in Hong KongOne of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks, having been built before Disneyland. It has so many facilities you can’t even choose. [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Man Mo Temple of Hong KongDedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were solved in the early times but now serves as a refuge for the believers and locals. The [...]D: 5199.9mi01
- The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau IslandThe world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze, sitting in the traditional ‘do not fear mudra’ position. It was completed in 1993, [...]D: n/a01
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Gegend ist, sollte man auf jedenfall die antike Stadt Ostia besuchen. Am besten morgens, da es mittags ziemlich heiß werden kann,...
General: Besuchen Sie die antike Stadt am Morgen
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people