The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong
- General travel tip
- City center
Though we didn't spend so much time in the hotel (we went to Hong Kong on holiday, so we were exploring the city all day), it was a good feeling to know that after a tiering day we would have a warm shower and a soft, comfy bed to our disposal. We could always relax in our room, whenever we returned from a busy day. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who'd ask my opinion about accommodation in Hong Kong.
73 Chatham Rd S, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hotel Rates: $104.70
Check in time is 2:00 PM
Check out time is 12:00 PM
How to get there:
By taxi or tram.
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Ocean Park in Hong KongOne of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks, having been built before Disneyland. It has so many facilities you can’t even choose. [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Lanson Place Hotel in Hong KongThis is hotel is THE hotel to stay at, when visiting Hong Kong. They have excellent service, the whole environment of the hotel emanates comfort, elegance and luxury. The staff are very helpful, speaking excellent English and always at [...]D: 1.6mi00
- City Hall Maxim’s Place, Best Restaurant in Hong KongIt is one of the best places I've eaten at while I was in Hong Kong. The whole place has a nice kind of buzz to it, with waitresses pushing food trays around for you to choose from. This way, you can see what you're choosing to eat instead [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Victoria HarbourThis is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view onto the city you can ever imagine. You can see like fourty skyscrapers from here and the [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
The only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like...
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
In Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboys Dancehall