B P International Hotel in Hong Kong, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > B P International Hotel in Hong Kong
- General travel tip
- City center
The rooms are a bit small, but considering the high population of the city and the small size of land, I didn't mind. It was a clean, quiet environment, with a lots of freebies (toothpaste, toothbrush, hairdryer, comb, shampoo, lotion, etc) and a beautiful view of the city. We loved at night the laser shows that could be watched from our window from the 23rd floor.
Their staff was really friendly and helpful, we didn't have trouble communicating, they knew English perfectly.
All in all, it was a good experience, we enjoyed ourselves, and we could also check out some sights, the hotel being close to the metro and the Tsim Sha Tsui district.
No.8 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Check In Time: 2:00 pm
Check Out Time: 12:00 noon
How to get there:
By taxi from the airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- Repulse Bay of Hong KongRepulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the island. The greatest part of the beach is that there aren’t quite so many people lazing [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Man Mo Temple of Hong KongDedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were solved in the early times but now serves as a refuge for the believers and locals. The [...]D: 5199.9mi01
- Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong WatersThe ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s. These ferries are so much a piece of the city as the double-deckers are of London. Actually [...]D: n/a00
- Victoria HarbourThis is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view onto the city you can ever imagine. You can see like fourty skyscrapers from here and the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau IslandThe world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze, sitting in the traditional ‘do not fear mudra’ position. It was completed in 1993, [...]D: n/a01
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
We wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers'...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sons of Hermann Hall
You can always go with a delicious sandwich when you're exploring a city, especially if you didn't have the time or opportunity to pack...
Food: Simple Simon's Bistro
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland