Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Actually there are only 12 ferries that tour the waters around Hong Kong. They make short trips, presenting the beautiful view of the city from the sea, and longer ones to Kowloon, and Hong Kong Island. It is a worthwhile experience to go on a cruise on a ship that is as much part of the city’s history as the fact that the city is the most densely populated area in the world.
Star Ferry Pier, Kowloon Point, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Repulse Bay of Hong KongRepulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the island. The greatest part of the beach is that there aren’t quite so many people lazing [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- The Man Mo Temple of Hong KongDedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were solved in the early times but now serves as a refuge for the believers and locals. The [...]D: 5199.9mi01
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
It is a beautiful house with an interesting and educational tour. Touring the Oscar Anderson House Museum is definitely worth it. Price is really...
History & Culture: Oscar Anderson House Museum
One of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with...
Sports & Wellness : Murphy Creek Golf Course
A market hall that has everything that you might be looking for: shops, cafeterias, diners, market stalls, everything. If you stay in Philadelphia...
Shopping: Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden