Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Actually there are only 12 ferries that tour the waters around Hong Kong. They make short trips, presenting the beautiful view of the city from the sea, and longer ones to Kowloon, and Hong Kong Island. It is a worthwhile experience to go on a cruise on a ship that is as much part of the city’s history as the fact that the city is the most densely populated area in the world.
Star Ferry Pier, Kowloon Point, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong ParkWhen you think of a park, you imagine a green environment, with a lot of trees, paved walks winding through them, and benches alongside the roads. There are fountains or a lake, people are having picnic on the green grass, and others are [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Repulse Bay of Hong KongRepulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the island. The greatest part of the beach is that there aren’t quite so many people lazing [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Victoria HarbourThis is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view onto the city you can ever imagine. You can see like fourty skyscrapers from here and the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters;...
Sightseeing: Sundarban forest tour
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Titiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower....
Sightseeing: Titiwangsa Lake
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing