Grammy platinum hommy, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Grammy platinum hommy
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Fremont street .
100 - 160 a week, with all untiliies included
How to get there:
the deuce, 107 boulder highway,109 maryland pwky,108 paradise route buses.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- The Stratosphere roller coasterA somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the building at light speed. Certainly a fun experience. Otherwise, just walk around. Every casino [...]D: 0.9mi31
- Vegas mallsTwo of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue sky, because they have built this fake sky into the mall. At the Venetian, there are even [...]D: n/a21
- Binion's HorseshoeBinion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the old Las Vegas vibe. For many poker players this is like the Mecca of Poker because it's been [...]D: 2.6mi50
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
This is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to...
Food: El Tintero II
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
New Orleans, Louisiana
This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the...
General: Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1
San Jose, California
Full of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't...
Outdoors Activities: Alum Rock Park