Grammy platinum hommy, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Grammy platinum hommy
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Fremont street .
100 - 160 a week, with all untiliies included
How to get there:
the deuce, 107 boulder highway,109 maryland pwky,108 paradise route buses.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Playing PokerI love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables left. Anyhow, The Mirage has a nice set of tables with some extra Jackpots. If you want the real [...]D: 8.7mi20
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
- Poker at Binion's HorseshoeVisit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can often see some of the poker legends there. Cash games are not too expensive, but there are [...]D: 9.1mi10
- Bellagio BuffetThis is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, and more. Phone: 702/693-7111 [...]D: 1.9mi30
- History in Vegas?Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not Rome or Paris, but it offers some old style casino feeling and it's a lot of fun. There is a [...]D: 2.5mi10
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Warmly welcome on arrival in Hanoi airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Welcome dinner at Wild Rice Restaurant....
Sightseeing: Holiday to Vietnam 12 Days with Luxury Travel Vietnam