The Stratosphere roller coaster, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > The Stratosphere roller coaster
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
It is free for casino guests and $10 for non-guests. Reservations are needed.
The ride is open 10am - 10pm daily and until 12 on Fri and Sat.
How to get there:
Just drive down the Strip, the Stratosphere is close to the Mirage, and Circus Circus. However, if you don't know Vegas too much, simply look up to the Sky and drive towards the large tower.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
- Grammy platinum hommyTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- Bellagio BuffetThis is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, and more. Phone: 702/693-7111 [...]D: 1.9mi30
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most...
History & Culture: Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - Bazilica
Key West, Florida
I liked the atmosphere very much, both the staff and the food was perfect. Blue Heaven is really special and I can warmly recommend it to anyone. ...
Food: Blue Heaven
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Rustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to...
Food: Marché Artisan Food
This brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a...
Sightseeing: Yards Brewing Company in Philadelphia
The favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other....
Family & Fun: Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels