History in Vegas?, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > History in Vegas?
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
113 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Ranges from Casino to Casino. But generally visiting old town is free of charge.
Go at night, so you can see the light shows
How to get there:
Just ask the cab driver to take you to old town or to Fremont Str., If you are at one of the newer hotels on the new strip, don't bother to walk there, just take a cab.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Poker at Binion's HorseshoeVisit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can often see some of the poker legends there. Cash games are not too expensive, but there are [...]D: 9.1mi10
- Bellagio FountainOne of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the best show in Vegas. There is a large lake in front of the Casino and every 30min or so, the [...]D: 1.8mi20
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
- Vegas mallsTwo of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue sky, because they have built this fake sky into the mall. At the Venetian, there are even [...]D: n/a21
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
This was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on...
Family & Fun: Urban Pirates
Rippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational...
Sightseeing: Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlando