History in Vegas?, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > History in Vegas?
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
113 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Ranges from Casino to Casino. But generally visiting old town is free of charge.
Go at night, so you can see the light shows
How to get there:
Just ask the cab driver to take you to old town or to Fremont Str., If you are at one of the newer hotels on the new strip, don't bother to walk there, just take a cab.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- The Stratosphere roller coasterA somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the building at light speed. Certainly a fun experience. Otherwise, just walk around. Every casino [...]D: 0.9mi31
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- Grammy platinum hommyTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Bellagio FountainOne of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the best show in Vegas. There is a large lake in front of the Casino and every 30min or so, the [...]D: 1.8mi20
- Playing PokerI love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables left. Anyhow, The Mirage has a nice set of tables with some extra Jackpots. If you want the real [...]D: 8.7mi20
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when...
Outdoors Activities: Wetlands Safari
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head