History in Vegas?, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > History in Vegas?
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
113 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Ranges from Casino to Casino. But generally visiting old town is free of charge.
Go at night, so you can see the light shows
How to get there:
Just ask the cab driver to take you to old town or to Fremont Str., If you are at one of the newer hotels on the new strip, don't bother to walk there, just take a cab.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Grammy platinum hommyTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Helicopter TourFlying across Las Vegas at night is something everybody should experience. It's not cheap, but reasonably priced. We did a night flight called Magic Neon Nights with Stars & Stripes Air Tours and it cost us around $120. The service was [...]D: 5.9mi20
- Playing PokerI love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables left. Anyhow, The Mirage has a nice set of tables with some extra Jackpots. If you want the real [...]D: 8.7mi20
- Bellagio BuffetThis is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, and more. Phone: 702/693-7111 [...]D: 1.9mi30
- Bellagio FountainOne of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the best show in Vegas. There is a large lake in front of the Casino and every 30min or so, the [...]D: 1.8mi20
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of...
Beaches : El Malecon Beach in Havana
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Clear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy,...
Sightseeing: Clear Creek Distillery
Alki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about...
Beaches : Alki Beach