Bellagio Buffet, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Bellagio Buffet
- Food travel tip
- City center
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Mon-Fri breakfast $15;
Sat-Sun brunch $24-$29;
Mon-Fri lunch $20;
Sun-Thurs dinner $28,
Fri-Sat dinner $36.
Children 2 and under eat free.
Monday - Friday,
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday,
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday,
4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
How to get there:
Drive down the Strip, the Bellagio is in the new part of Las Vegas and boasts a huge lake in front of it.
By the way, Dan, each casino has those buffets, so 'yes' the bellagio buffet is at the Bellagio.Reply
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Playing PokerI love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables left. Anyhow, The Mirage has a nice set of tables with some extra Jackpots. If you want the real [...]D: 8.7mi20
- Binion's HorseshoeBinion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the old Las Vegas vibe. For many poker players this is like the Mecca of Poker because it's been [...]D: 2.6mi50
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
- History in Vegas?Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not Rome or Paris, but it offers some old style casino feeling and it's a lot of fun. There is a [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Vegas mallsTwo of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue sky, because they have built this fake sky into the mall. At the Venetian, there are even [...]D: n/a21
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Corpus Christi, Texas
Though visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups...
History & Culture: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
El Paso, Texas
A great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch...
Food: Forti's Mexican Restaurant
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always...
Food: Moscow on the Hill