Bellagio Buffet, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Bellagio Buffet
- Food travel tip
- City center
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Mon-Fri breakfast $15;
Sat-Sun brunch $24-$29;
Mon-Fri lunch $20;
Sun-Thurs dinner $28,
Fri-Sat dinner $36.
Children 2 and under eat free.
Monday - Friday,
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday,
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday,
4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
How to get there:
Drive down the Strip, the Bellagio is in the new part of Las Vegas and boasts a huge lake in front of it.
By the way, Dan, each casino has those buffets, so 'yes' the bellagio buffet is at the Bellagio.Reply
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- Poker at Binion's HorseshoeVisit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can often see some of the poker legends there. Cash games are not too expensive, but there are [...]D: 9.1mi10
- Grammy platinum hommyTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- The Stratosphere roller coasterA somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the building at light speed. Certainly a fun experience. Otherwise, just walk around. Every casino [...]D: 0.9mi31
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Not to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety...
Food: Belgian beer - a delight
Prague, Czech Republic
The most important and well known church in the Czech Republic, St. Vitus Cathedral dominates the skyline of Prague. It is located on the 3rd...
History & Culture: St. Vitus Cathedral
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Touring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational...
Family & Fun: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Located in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch,...
Food: The Coach House
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing