Old Coast Guard Station, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Old Coast Guard Station
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The house looks really pretty with its white washed exterior and the boat at the entrance. Not to mention the bronze statues that present some amazing people or some amazing savings. A neat little place worth visiting for a couple of hours.
24th St & Virginia Beach Boardwalk, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Kids: $2, adults: $4
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Zest in Virginia BeachThough not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you are. We had the same experience on our trip to Sandbridge. Zest in Virginia Beach is a hidden [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Virginia Beach BoardwalkA three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike rides, the place is the symbol of being on holiday. Young people scattered around, laughing and [...]D: n/a00
- Rudee Flipper TourWe chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some swam by the boat and we caught some of them on pictures. And as the sun started to set the sea [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Old Cape Henry LighthouseA small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may get tired going up on the steps to the top but when you do arrive at the top the view will [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Tula Adventure SportsI had the time of my life with Tula Adventure Sports last summer and I can hardly wait to go again this year. I've never been paddle-boarding so it was a new and exciting experience for me to try this thing out. It was definitely [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice.
Family & Fun: Atomium, the amazing belgian building
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own