Old Coast Guard Station, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Old Coast Guard Station
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The house looks really pretty with its white washed exterior and the boat at the entrance. Not to mention the bronze statues that present some amazing people or some amazing savings. A neat little place worth visiting for a couple of hours.
24th St & Virginia Beach Boardwalk, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Kids: $2, adults: $4
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Lynnhaven HouseA beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really pretty in a green land, surrounded by trees. A marvel and small piece of architectural [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Rudee Inlet ParasailPara-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the captain is great, and the few minutes while you're up in the sky, flying is something that [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Rudee Flipper TourWe chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some swam by the boat and we caught some of them on pictures. And as the sun started to set the sea [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Tula Adventure SportsI had the time of my life with Tula Adventure Sports last summer and I can hardly wait to go again this year. I've never been paddle-boarding so it was a new and exciting experience for me to try this thing out. It was definitely [...]D: 6mi00
- Old Cape Henry LighthouseA small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may get tired going up on the steps to the top but when you do arrive at the top the view will [...]D: 9.2mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
If you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. ...
Family & Fun: World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
San Diego, California
Legoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big...
Family & Fun: Legoland in San Diego
The reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are...
Food: Mezzo Restaurant