Tula Adventure Sports, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Tula Adventure Sports
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I've never been paddle-boarding so it was a new and exciting experience for me to try this thing out. It was definitely worth it. The instructor was really friendly, helpful and patient. You could see he loves his job. We were given gear, instructions at first and then we entered the water. I fell off my board a couple of times but apart from that, the whole day was just wonderful. Thank you Tula Sports!
2100 Marina Shores Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Depends on tour/lesson.
Check their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Old Cape Henry LighthouseA small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may get tired going up on the steps to the top but when you do arrive at the top the view will [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Beach Eco ToursA lot of activities and a lot of fun offered the Beach Eco Tours in Virginia Beach. From Stand Up Paddleboarding to Wave Riding Lessons, there are a lot of great things to do on the beach. And that's the point when you're on holiday [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Burtons GrillYou can great food at the Burtons Grill which has quite high standards. Their services are always attentive, though it may get a little awry when things start to get really busy. Their lunch menus are wide and eclectic, and each and every [...]D: 6mi00
- One Fish-Two Fish RestaurantExquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The presentation of the food and the aroma is something wonderful. After the main course we were thrown away [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
To feel and experience a little bit of historical China and explore a part of Beijing that is full of folklore and Chinese culture, than you must...
History & Culture: Liulichang Culture Street in Beijing
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
New York, New York
The Solomon R Guggenheim Museum offers a wide range of art. They always have some special exhibitions going on and have a nice audio guide to...
General: Solomon R Guggenheim Museum