Neighbor's Pizzeria, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Neighbor's Pizzeria
- Food travel tip
- City center
All in all, we were glad we went all the way to Princess Ann Road to Neighbor's Pizza. The prices were okay too.
4700 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Lynnhaven HouseA beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really pretty in a green land, surrounded by trees. A marvel and small piece of architectural [...]D: 2.7mi00
- False Cape State ParkA bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and picnic areas and hiking trails. With the Atlantic Ocean at one side the place is a marvel. [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Zest in Virginia BeachThough not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you are. We had the same experience on our trip to Sandbridge. Zest in Virginia Beach is a hidden [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Hunt Club FarmTargeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field trips are organized regularly to the farm, a petting zoo is also available for kids' [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
Bangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 ...
Sightseeing: Bangladesh travel
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Another thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay...
Shopping: Carreful about stores closing hours
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures...
Sightseeing: War Remnants Museum
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably