Neighbor's Pizzeria, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Neighbor's Pizzeria
- Food travel tip
- City center
All in all, we were glad we went all the way to Princess Ann Road to Neighbor's Pizza. The prices were okay too.
4700 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterAn entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are about running around or feeding the animals. It is a great place which even an adult can enjoy [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Hunt Club FarmTargeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field trips are organized regularly to the farm, a petting zoo is also available for kids' [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Rudee Inlet ParasailPara-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the captain is great, and the few minutes while you're up in the sky, flying is something that [...]D: 8.6mi00
- False Cape State ParkA bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and picnic areas and hiking trails. With the Atlantic Ocean at one side the place is a marvel. [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Lynnhaven HouseA beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really pretty in a green land, surrounded by trees. A marvel and small piece of architectural [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Not to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety...
Food: Belgian beer - a delight
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Go diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the...
General: Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
El Paso, Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
Saint Louis, Missouri
This place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's...
Food: Tony's Restaurant
San Francisco, California
Because this hotel is near the piers and the Golden Gate Bridge (one of the famous sights in San Francisco), the price is a little expensive. I...
General: San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf Hotel