Rudee Inlet Parasail, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Rudee Inlet Parasail
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The only we were sorry was that it lasted so little. We could have been up there for hours! :) But it was definitely worth it.
200 Winston Salem Ave #100, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
From 8am daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Hunt Club FarmTargeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field trips are organized regularly to the farm, a petting zoo is also available for kids' [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Rudee Flipper TourWe chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some swam by the boat and we caught some of them on pictures. And as the sun started to set the sea [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterAn entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are about running around or feeding the animals. It is a great place which even an adult can enjoy [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Virginia Beach BoardwalkA three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike rides, the place is the symbol of being on holiday. Young people scattered around, laughing and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one...
Food: Zuka Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Las Vegas, Nevada
A somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the...
Sightseeing: The Stratosphere roller coaster
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant