Burtons Grill, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Burtons Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their lunch menus are wide and eclectic, and each and every piece of the food is exquisite and delicious. At least our dinner was. We liked the way they prepared the chicken and salad dishes. Wonderful experience!
741 1st Colonial Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Monday-Saturday: 11:30am to 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am to 9:00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Rudee Inlet ParasailPara-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the captain is great, and the few minutes while you're up in the sky, flying is something that [...]D: 8.6mi00
- One Fish-Two Fish RestaurantExquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The presentation of the food and the aroma is something wonderful. After the main course we were thrown away [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterAn entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are about running around or feeding the animals. It is a great place which even an adult can enjoy [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Virginia Beach BoardwalkA three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike rides, the place is the symbol of being on holiday. Young people scattered around, laughing and [...]D: n/a00
- Lynnhaven HouseA beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really pretty in a green land, surrounded by trees. A marvel and small piece of architectural [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
If you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing...
History & Culture: Hagia Sophia
If you are seeking Luxury Transportation on your Puerto Rico Holiday, Contact at viplimopr.com to get Luxury Cars and Low-Cost Transportation in...
General: VIP Limo Puerto Rico
As if you had stepped into the land of lights, music, people and fun. There are a lot of attractions to see in this magical land, called Navy Pier...
Family & Fun: Navy Pier - A Magical Land
Located in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner,...
Food: Cosmopolitan Tavern
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland